Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tuning sv6 sidi

nickb1993

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 ute
Hi all just wondering if anyone knows of any other places that dyno tune sv6 sidi commodores in sydney
Already spoken to castle hill performance and pretty happy with them hve also spoken to charlestone performance at seven hilla
Just wodering if theres anyone else out there that has the equipment to tune the sidis

Thanks all

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Have you spoken to MACE? They are a site sponsor.

nickb1993

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 ute
Yeah can get flash tuning but as im just doing eerything at once and leaving it until i upgrade just rather get it on a dyno to be honest

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
Yeah can get flash tuning but as im just doing eerything at once and leaving it until i upgrade just rather get it on a dyno to be honest

Can I ask what "everything" is? Personally I've used both services already mentioned in this thread and although CHE did an excellent job on my extractors I would have to say that Steve at MACE has since provided me with excellent tunes both E85 and 98ron. MACE also provide an outstanding level of customer service through both advice provision and also product development for the LLT/LFX (SIDI) engine such as the VCM OTR, intake manifold spacers and more recently cams. Have a second look at what they have to offer and compare what you get for your dollar.

nickb1993

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 ute
Ok thanks jarp ill speak to steve and see how we go ahhh
Everything is not much tbh just exhust and intake thats about it cause im ont an apprentice mechanic and on my Ps so dnt wanna do anything drastic as probably upgrading to a hsv in a year or so

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I use MACE for my tuning over here and he is excellent to deal with.

billy bob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SV6
If i lived in sydney and had access to a dyno tune i would do it.
Takes all the guess work of a mail order tune out doing it real time on a dyno can't be beat