Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Turbo For The Alloytech

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Ahh good to know im not losing my mind... yet

Ford never cease to amaze me with some of the totally moronic things they manage to screw up.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
Torana said:
Howd they fit the XR8 motor in the Territory? Apparently the only reason Ford doesn't make the Territory with the V8 is cause it wont fit...

engine out to change the plugs?

generally people aren't too fussy about taking your money. what happens after then is your problem :ranting:

BobT

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6
VZSV6 said:
Does any one know if there is a turbo kit for the alloytech 190 yet or any other performance parts
Why would you want to wreck a good engine? If you want more grunt, get more litres.

MySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SV6
Well it HAS been done. I was in Bathurst last week & saw the bonnet of a nice Impulse Blue SV6 up outside Supercheap Auto. I parked next to it (Same car lol) and when I got out I looked under the bonnet to see .....

Twin Turbo's! Speaking to the guy (Who I assumed was the owner), he had the turbo's added about 2 months ago after the car hit 30,000k's. They were done by some performance mob in Melbourne & the car had Vic plates.

I did not have a camera (Or my phone) so no pics, sorry guys :(

One thing was it DID look awesome.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Did you get the guy's name by any chance? Even better, did you let him know about this humble forum? :yeah: I'd be nice if he joined up so we could all drool over the pics of his car!!! :w00t:

Speaking of SV6's, the old man is thinking about trading in his VY Calais for one bout halfway through this year, so i'm looking forward to that! Figured that Holden will be trying to push them out the door seeing that it'll be the end of the financial year!

Heres to hoping! :drink:

Andy

cliffo78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline, VL Exec, VY Berlina
Toa said:
It's a seppo car, not many euros look that ugly

I read somewhere that the VE Commodore may look similar to this Cadillac (as featured on the Matrix Revolutions). If this is tru, I am sure Holden will make some changes to suit Australian tastes...