Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

turbo ve ute

BJVETURBO

Reaction score
Members Ride
L98 ve ute turbo
hi guys I am in the process of building a single turbo ve ute doing the tune with hp tuners my question is about o2 sensors , as we all no there are one for each bank but reading into things there current location due to the turbo they probably wont handle the heat no if I use a wide band o2 sensor with gauge and delete those two I can use the narrow band feature to tell the computer whats going on but it will be a collective and not give me an individual bank reading ,has any one done this and what should I do bearing in mind that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing and building this beast learning as I go ,I mean how hard can it be really :hmmm: any info on this will help but please do not pay out on me for my stupidity !!! if i leave the twin narrow bands as close to the exhaust ports on each bank as possible or do i use the narrow band feature on the wide band gauge to reference the computer post turbo and reference the combined exhaust gas of both banks

Last edited: