Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

turbo vn ???

V

V6BEAST

Wouldnt mind to see more about this home made madness of yours......

no probs, at moment changing g'box lost 3rd up :ranting: do rear main at same time, when back and running ill be able to go to hidden valley and get a 400m time should have a scary 60ft time as it takes 130ishm doing a standing
0 to 100kmph I dont know what the std dose? stil in the 7.??sec range.:D
and at that time I only had 1st 2nd and rev, couldnt do a 400m blat :(

im in the process of puttng in a DFA from jaycar DIGITAL FUEL ADJUSTER in, im trying to get as much out of her before I go away from std internals. i recon that anybody can just go out there and spend up big and get a reaal coool monster....well i like to try and get 100% out of what i have first then go get more goodies:yeah:

for the rest of her 'to come bits' fit rockers, 2.6l astron 4cyl injectors(30% more fuel flow/per/min) xtractors, and thats about it on this car-vn as she is my every day driver, :w00t:

the other vn im playing with is going to again be a back yard job with
x2 m10 garrett turbo's home made intake man,
ofcourse custom exhaust man having x2 turbos,
the jaycar DFA,
bigga injectors,
fit 1.9:1,
cig locka diff,
and what ever else pops into my head along the way...

I think this is going to be an unreal driftin car and as they let us on the v8 supercar track i should realllllly be able to cut loose on good ground:thumbsup: :D

Torniquet

Reaction score
hehe never fort id see another with 90,000kms...

mines on 99,2**...i dont want it to pass 100k..

canb_vn06

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl calais turbs vr 3.8
yea its original found it on an old mans farm and it was pretty smashed up he even had the reciept from when he bought it pity my ss has 280ks