Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Turbo VS Ute

Leathal11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6spd Ute / VS 5spd L67 Ute III
ah k cant wait to see what it makes?

yeah i cant register mine as a super 6 i dont think as the super 6 never came out in the utes. as i know one guy here in adelaide got his ute defected for having l67 :(

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Also haven't even thought about registering it yet. Realy should get into it. Does anyone no how to go about this?

Always wondered about that fact since utes never came with the l67

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Well I heard that all you need to do is change the engine numbers over? Because you can put a blower onto a standard ecotec.

Anyways getting some cash over the weekend so I'll be lookig at a new pulley and a mini spool :)
What should I go? 10,11,12psi heard 10psi is the best un cooled

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
10psi aka 87mm aka 3.4inches is the smallest pulley youll want to go with an uncooled, non cammed car for the time being. Im pretty sure Ive seen this build on L67Torque.com • Index page but if not Id recommend signing up there and there will be about everything you'll ever want to know or someone that will know the answer.

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
Ok thanks mate yeh I'm a member of that site but it's alot harder to search on there and I've been on this site alot longer :) got some funds together so I'm looking for a pulley upgrade a d a mini spool at the moment.

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
well the vs was running abit hot. was pretty much sitting just over half most the time.

so i got her a little present :)

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

still have to bleed the sytem but ill do that tommorow. looking to be 42 degrees tommorow so it will be a good test for the new radiator :)

also im loosing my liscense again so im gonna crack down and save hard to get my list complete

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
nice looking new radiator man. ive seen you can get the silicone hoses. for your radiator off of ebay. i reckon they would look sick!

keep up the good work.

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
well no real update guys. i have broken my hand and cant work so evierything has come to a hault for know till im back at work, spewin i had saved some cash for a new gearbox and intake but will have to use this till im back at work.

Anyways, today i re done my head linning. the old stuff was sagging pretty bad. It came out quiet well considering my right hand is in a cast lol :)

here some pics:

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

went with something different with the white. Also gave it a coat of scotch gaurd top help keep it looking fresh :) brought an extra metre and a half so ill probly end up doing the door cards to.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Looking good mate , mines like the same white material as yours too lol!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
looks nice.

was it hard to get the liner out from the car?
been thinking of doing this as its currently dirty.
and may have some spare time up the sleeves soon.