Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Turismo SSZ ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim, VS II Calais, HQ Premier
Looks great. Love that colour its pretty rare in a SSZ.

Need to get yourself the match pedal footrest
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/332116513090

As for the gear knob very hard to find

They are not cheap http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-VY-V...T-MALOO-COMMODORE-MONARO-HOLDEN-/172507247047

Also with the sunroof im thinking this is a HBD car as well

Thanks, yeah the colour and being an SSZ with sunroof sold me on this car. Will be getting a matching foot rest soon and from the quick search I did I noticed that about the gear knobs. I don't think it is HBD as the sunroof was dealer fitted according to the previous owner

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Reaction score
Members Ride
Not much to update but put some floor mats in, changed the plates to my xx ones and have now washed it a couple of times. Used it on a trip to IKEA to help a mate redecorate his room

Basically his whole room in the back of my car except for his bed
Then last week one of the hinges for the hardlid came out of the body because where it was screwed into was stripped. Took the hardlid off and put it into the lounge room. Ended up putting some rivet nuts and new bolts on so hopefully it shouldnt come off again

complimentary cushion to help it "blend in"
I also changed the parkers to LED's and put some different globes in the low beams, I think they need adjusting so will get onto that pretty soon

Thanks for looking

SSZ666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ ute & VZ SS sedan
Nother SA SSZ, noice !!

Ever want to sell them rims lemme know ;)

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
that pose from the hardlid ;)

Looks good.
would be very nice to have as a daily.

Reaction score
Members Ride
that pose from the hardlid ;)

Looks good.
would be very nice to have as a daily.

Thanks, it is really good and a bit more power then the Calais that I use to daily

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nother SA SSZ, noice !!

Ever want to sell them rims lemme know ;)

Yeah you dont see many SSZ's. Ill never sell those wheels, regretted selling the last set I had

Reaction score
Members Ride
Last week I was driving to work and the oil pressure sensor died, service vehicle soon message came up and didnt think much of it until I noticed my oil pressure gauge sitting on 0. Car still had oil pressure so I kept driving and dropped it off at the mechanics down the road from work and it was fixed by the time I finished work. Saved me stuffing around getting one and having to fit it. Had to also replace the radiator because I noticed it leaking when I serviced it, also changed the radiator hoses while I had it out.

I bought some bowdens vinyl revival for the plastic trim under the windscreen and other plastic/rubber trims. Just did the one under the windscreen and it came up heaps better then before, should some up better when I go over it again

and just a pic after I washed it, already filthy again from the rain today..

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
That looks great mate. Yeah it would look nice a bit lower. I had mine lower but had to raise it a tad. My extractors are too low at the front so can only get away with lowering the rear a bit.

Love the ride man another Turismo SS. Hold onto it man being Turismo, an ssz and a 6 speed is a really nice combo. Damn I wish I had your sunroof :p