Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Turtle Wax Colour Magic

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
A verse of my ditty, when there’s no bog rolls left.
“I thought I’d seen it all, I thought I’d seen all that, a man that wiped his arse on his coat and then his hat.
But I never thought I’d see what was never meant to be, a man that wiped his arse upon his cat!”

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Wow , polishing ,waxing ,rubbers and anal all in the same conversation, where's this going .:oops:
Confession.

Overall these products are there to hide things. Not make them better in a physical sense. In a room with no carpet, you can’t sweep the muck under one until you put one in there.
Any chips, scratches can be temporarily disappeared by using the colour magic product. Instead of stark white from the exposed primer after a stone chip or scratch, the colour magic gets some colour in there to hide it. Car looks better.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
If you don't want residue staining stuff....as you complained about.
Fair enough, although it was more of an observation rather than a complaint. Probably because I’m not that anal.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
So I tried it on a small area tonight and while it waxed like a normal decent wax it really didn't hide the scratches like it's reported too. I might try it on the bonnet at some stage but I think it might be no different to a regular carnauba wax. I polished it pretty hard with the towel so might have removed most of it, but still.