Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tvs

Reaction score
im writting to you to ask you how much improvement will i get picking up band 3 adelaide in kadina, wallaroo and moonta from a mhv44hlg booster compared with an normal mhv34g booster which is 27db vhf because i want to try a mhv44hlg for myself soon and could you please send photos or videos of the reception using a mhv44hlg booster for band 3 and

how do i diplex the output of the mhv44hlg booster together with a mhu34 or a mhw34g (only using the uhf input) together into one cable comming into the house without having 2 seperate ones or having to change the switch all the time.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
I don't know about the reception but you can get a triplexer that separates out 1 uhf and 2 vhf. Thats the same issue we have in Bunbury. The large antenna we need to pick up metro channels faces the wrong way for the local VHF channels, and also we have 2 UHF channels. 3 antennas are needed and we need to bring 3 coaxials into one down to the house, so I have a triplexer. About $40.00 from an electrical wholesaler.