Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Twin Exhaust for Omega Sedan

Lumina5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina
Hey guys, i'm well aware that there are heaps of threads on this and everything so sorry to bother with another one. But my question was (couldnt find anything about this anywhere) with putting a twin exhaust system on my stock 08 omega (non SIDI), what would i do about the issue of changing my rear bumper bar lower insert in order to accommodate for the other exhaust outlet? Do i get someone to cut a hole or buy a new bumper? cheers guys

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Just get a new ss or g8 diffuser, check the other Omega threads there are about 4 or so with this exact info.

JoshySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International V6
For about $100 - $300 you can buy a rear bumper off ebay.

MSVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 60th Anniversary
I just did the same to my VE. The G8 diffuser wont fit straight on. If your happy to do some mods to it go ahead but i got a diffuser of a series 2 omega which has the twin cutouts already and fits straight in, no mods. If you want the one i have, the part number is: 92172410 cost $54.50 from holden spare parts.

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Bit of a little dig but MSVZ will they fit no problems to a 06 model aswell. Dont want to have to muck around modding or getting a suitable bar.