Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Twin turbo how much power?

Sebastian89

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 SV6
hey i have a stock 07 VE sv6 and i wanna put twin turbo's in it but im a P plater still, how much power will my car have at the wheel with twin turbos?
i originally wanted a super charger but i know i need the turbos

E-T-H-A-N

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pack manual
it all depends what ur looking at. is the engine stock ? how much psi do u want ? do u want intercooler ? it all depends . give enhanced or someone like that a call

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
If your on your P's than you can't have a turbo.

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
They dont even make single turbo kits for the alloytec let alone twin turbo kits

freddie142

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
I was gonna say "iv never even seen a turbo ve v6 YET! that isnt to say that there wont be one soon:dance:

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
How long is a piece of string? You said it yourself your on your p plates meaning its a no no. If you get done with something like that big fines and all that plus if you have an accident insurance will be happy to bum-rape you

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
just come to the west you can put like 10 turbos on your car if you want its a free-for-all over here :p

Last edited:

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
i could just about garentee there would be a alloytec out there with turbos, its no different to any other bloody motor, all you need is the right size turbo, custom piping, well custom everything, bigger fuel system, and a tune.......... finding someone that can tune it will be a challenge, after market computer??? you have plenty of options if you seriously want to do it, but i think your just like 90% of the other idiots that come here asking for a turbo set up and will never do it. prove me wrong mate :p