Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Twin Turbo Vn Ss!!

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Looks like a nice car, and a lot of power!! That would be enough to keep most people amused.

Has anyone else noticed that he is only claiming 800rwhp? A loss of 400 hp through the drivetrain sounds a lot to me.

Also he says it's virtually undriveable, then in the next paragraph says it's very driveable ;) Oh well! I'd still have it if I had a spare $55k

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
You better believe it :) I have a video of it from inside the car running low boost (13psi 460rwhp) with the old turbos and it only took a very few seconds to reach insane speeds, it would be _very_ scary now with the roller turbos and 23-6? psi.

It goes something like this booooooooooooooooort shift boooooooooooooooort shift booooooooooooooooort back off *inasane speeds*

V

vp manual wagon

yes thats right it will light the tyres at any speed in any gear any time you feel like it.............you must not use more than 1/2 throttle overtaking or you can crash.....as i stated earlier this is not a toy

OOOoooohh Babey yes.... YES MORE YES YES!!:bow:

Apoc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN-Series I-6-90
asdfasdl;knasdlkgndsajghksdajbfkjsabdfkjsdafkjsbdafkjbsadfkjsbdafsdaflksdnafldsnkaflksndflasknf

oooppps sorry my keyboard had drool all over it, that and my jaw :)

i have 55k im gonna buy it..... in my dreams :sleeping:

Apoc

Chuff

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
Greenfoam,

Fancy telling us about a video and not sharing it. :yeah:

fleet5ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYI equipe sedan and vyII acclaim wagon
imagine the travel chubby you'd get

90VN55

Reaction score
Members Ride
90 VN SS 5speed, '90 VN Calais 5speed
greenfoam said:
You better believe it :) I have a video of it from inside the car running low boost (13psi 460rwhp) with the old turbos and it only took a very few seconds to reach insane speeds, it would be _very_ scary now with the roller turbos and 23-6? psi.

It goes something like this booooooooooooooooort shift boooooooooooooooort shift booooooooooooooooort back off *inasane speeds*
i dont suppose u can share that video

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
haahhaa like everyone else i want it. the funny thing is $10 worth of fuel and you could fill the surge tank. lol.. HMmmmmm now where is that shotgun im off to the bank.. haha.