Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Twin Turbo VS Ecotec Build **engine build in progress page 16**

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
yeah the next one should be pretty damn good ide say :spot on: will get it on its way as soon as i get paid on wednesday

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Somebody wasn't me btw :p, Good to see it's getting there, hopefully Delco still has a few strands of hair and those few aren't grey. I know he's been stressing over this one, but good to see it's all working out in the end :)

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
haha with a new version of tunerpro and a missing table ive found the issues :D still got my hair maybe just a little grey coming in LOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Down the track a bit now since completion, how well is it running and was it worth the change to turbo? What psi is each turbo pumpin out now?

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
Delcowizzid and i think we have the tune down pat now. Seems to be running really well now. I'll be going back to the dyno for another power run shortly then off to the drags to get a time. We'll be suprised if it doesnt crack 300RWHP.

After having the best of both worlds its definately worth the effort with the turbos. Alot more drivable, less noise and more power. Im running 10psi into the plenum. Thats my max.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
cant wait to see that next sheet amasing what some timing will do :D hope we get some more videos of it on the dyno and the street