Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Two-bit's VS SII S pack

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
380 for the tint 100 for tint removal and i dont blame them back window was a bitch came out it bit and pieces.
geez i had 15% maybe darker on the calais that was bad couldn't see the side mirrors the 18% at night is great don't get the bright lights from idiots running highbeams in a city area, the visiblity is still good defo the way to go

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
True.. Might go with 18% then, seems to look like enough darkness that I'd like.. just not sure how light I should go on the front, maybe a tad darker then you've gone. Hopefully get my VS tinted sometime this week if the guy isn't to busy :)

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Looks nice and clean needs some bigger wheels imo.

two-bit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
yes yes spotted wh granges in the for sale section so if the tyre's are good im grabbing them!!!

no no no calais springs arn't going in this a) body kit b) i like driving over speed bumps and having people in my car with out the exhaust smashing into the ground

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
looks nice man, ive always been a fan of the s-packs, and this colour is nicee.

the tint really set it off, i was gunna go for legal all round, but now im thinking the same as you.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
$480 for your tint, you got ripped off...

I paid $260 for full re-tint including stripping old tint

two-bit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
so little update can't get a gas syetm till next year, im going to rapidflow in hoppers crossing, very nice bloke told me everything i needed to know, told me not to worry about going vapor injected waste of money for the gains, recommend me to go a gas research throttle body to keep the install clean, ts all impco stuff as well.

not going to bother with the granges in ther for sale section they need a couple of tyres and bank doesn;t extend to new tyres atm.

had to replace the manifold gasket *yuck* must have been leaking for a bit sooooo much sludge but all clean now :) and top of the motor looks to be in good nick
after fighting with the thermo fan not turning on its decided to start working again at low speed, vs's run to hot for my liking so ill get around to fixing that up.

there is white powder around the bottom of my battery tray so that must be the corrosion from the battery terminal and its eating away at the paint of the battery tray ><.
whats the blue anti corrosion stuff they put on battery terminals called? and where do i get it from asked at autobarn super cheap they had no idea wth i was on about. so thats the plan for next week fix that up