Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Two-bit's VS SII S pack

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

Show that to the guy at Rapidflow. Don't get IMPCO...it's rubbish standard stuff.
GasResearch Australia Pty Ltd - Gaseous Fuel Equipment Manufacturers
that's the throttle body so whats the difference? its IMPCO controller i think all hooked up to the fuel gauge in the car for the tank
what's wrong with impco any way o.0

How much are you paying for the conversion? Government rebate is still $1,250 as far as I know. I'm $300 out of pocket for mine, get all my tuning for free as well ;)
i've got a apa tank in date still got 7 years on it
quoted $2300 just getting quotes at the moment, i seriously need to get some contacts in the auto industry =(
can you recommend me some shops to drop into get quote have a chat etc please hama =)

two-bit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
thank you :) currently its not very clean as i cbfed washing it, since some tool decided to put a lovely scratch in my drivers door
waiting on my brother to take me to meet the sister in laws uncle for a quote on fixing it some iditot around here wanted 1.2k

may as well tell you all whats been going with this
took it to Warrnambol to see nan couple of weeks ago, went alright except for the gear box not dropping gears on hills.

so changed the oil to some penrite 15-60, they dont make the 15-50 any more.
springs and shocks will be ordered when i get a day to myself working 2 jobs atm
going sls with kyb shocks from gsl rally sport.
same with a trans service.

wheels uhhh yeah, was looking at some bbs wheels cause granges are a pita to get dont think so 2.7k before tyres no thanks
e-mailed a few people with granges but there all in sydney to see if we can organize a courier to ship them no respones from them.

MIGHT be getting vs seantor trim as well ^^ in leather wanted the devonish but hey, going with a mate to pick up a gear box in sa and the bloke has some senator trim

Linzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
hey man, looks beautiful and clean. Check mine out, very similar to yours, and I've already done some of the mods to the interior that you're planning like custom statesman dash and vy/z power window switches. can't wait to see what you manage to do with it, can't believe i haven't come across this thread before lol

Last edited:

two-bit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
hey man, looks beautiful and clean. Check mine out, very similar to yours, and I've already done some of the mods to the interior that you're planning like custom statesman dash and vy/z power window switches. can't wait to see what you manage to do with it, can't believe i advent come across this thread before lol

=O statesman dash!!! my friends caprice was written off when we did the stato cruise, i was going to flog all the parts out of his car but his uncle is putting it back on the road which is great, how hard was it do? also vy/vz window switch easy to do? whats the connector on the back of the switch?

two-bit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
car has been lowered today :D
its good having mates that buy the wrong springs
so its on super lows all round now no pics as it was too dark and car is filthy now to get some rims
wheels look like caster wheels

two-bit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
brought some new shoes and socks today :)
wh grange
WP_000203.jpg

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I always considered a set of champagne WH Grange wheels on mine. Looks nice man.

I keep saying this. PLEASE LOWER IT