Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Two-bit's VS SII S pack

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
+1 Needs moar Low,

Good looking car though.

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
i have lowered it, its on sl's all round :hmmm: so i dunno wth is going on buts its going one lower now
khrl 46slhd in the rear according to king springs there super low irs
khfl 47hd+ in the front which are vn-vs v8 springs, got them cheap of my mate cause autobarn sold him the wrong springs for the front of his statesman and wouldn't take them back.

Last edited:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
i have lowered it, its on sl's all round :hmmm: so i dunno wth is going on buts its going one lower now

Well...if you"ve lowered it I don't know whats going on either...but it looks to be alot higher at the back than it is at the front.

Kcboiye

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Wl Statesman
unless the car was already lowered on sl's then i duno, they where stock springs when we pulled em out o.0
but otherwise, looks really good, just need to get that scratch fixed, kinda stands out a bit lol

two-bit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
@ delish vy yeah its higher at the back because there is a little mound in the backyard but yeah doesn't look sl height though might have to bring out the angle grinder lol

@kc yeah zombie said the same when we put the wheels on raised it up again, and springs we pulled out are fe2's i checked the part numbers

needs scratched fixed bumper fixed scuff marks on side skirts fixed
but that will be on hold my rego came today dunno what the frig is going on with vicroads or aus post its due next friday

thinking of debadging the rear on friday but dunno i like the look of the holden badges on the back, have to do tie rod ends though they will be done

VRV694

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
you need v6 springs,v8 ones have different spring rates,i can post a pic of mine if you want it sits abit lower then this.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
leave the badges, theres nothing wrong with 'em. unless they were executive ones lol

looks great on its new shoes man!

two-bit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
little update got my gas conversion done the other week, just gotta take it back for a tune and change the plugs over.
brought some roof lights and sunvisors out of a vs senator for 20 bucks so when they rock up ill be re doing the headlining.
have to debadge the rear as the holden badge is flaking and looks like crap and i can't be bothered paying 30 dollars for a new badge.
engine cover is nearly painited just waiting on my mate to do the red only taken him 5 months to get this far.

figured out how to do the lvl 3 dash conversion, and i want to change out the lights to white led's in it, so when i get 2 days off from work i can do that.

two-bit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
WP_000242.jpg

all done.
one step forward 2 steps back got a leak of some sort in the power steering pump/trans

two-bit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
bit of am update,

car has been debadged and clear indicators are on it now,
WP_000280.jpg

maniofold insulator has been painted
WP_000288.jpg

and just one my favorite pictures
WP_000205.jpg

other then that all i've done is an oil change and added more staples to the roof linning, spent 2 months trying to get a t56 in a vn ss which jammed up the mods then people calling in sick at work etc means ive had little time to work on the car.

once the manifold spacer goes in then its all head lining time replace that get some new seats and find the time to book it in to get the dent on the drivers door fixed up.