Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tyre Pressure Monitoring System - Problem

BakeTheTank

Phreddy-ed UP!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Series II
Hey guys,

I picked up my '04 VY Series II S Commodore, last year around september, and this little device came with it.

IMG_0635.jpg

I have no idea how to work it, or what model it is, considering there is no model number and i never received a manual either. So anyone have an idea how to work this? There is definitly sensors in the tyres. I just need to know how to set it up, since the batteries went flat.

Cheers

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
I'm not too sure about that exact one, but generally with ones like those you need to the 3 digit ID on each of the sensors and program them into the unit. Most likely it will be programmed with the M button.

carcollector

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice, VZ SS Crewman, ZB Calais V,VE CalaisV
Looks like it's a Schrader setup, distributed in Australia by Gates. They should be able to email you the instructions. Gates Corporation

Handy that it does tyre temperature too. Might have to look into one of those for my other car. I wonder how much they are?

BakeTheTank

Phreddy-ed UP!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S Series II
Looks like it's a Schrader setup, distributed in Australia by Gates. They should be able to email you the instructions. Gates Corporation

Handy that it does tyre temperature too. Might have to look into one of those for my other car. I wonder how much they are?

Thanks heaps for that mate! will have a look into it!