Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tyre pressures

SSV 407

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
But if I spin and begin to slide
Please dear God protect my sweet ride
a94b50af7b08902932e1c0b89cc32809

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Lol so you don't know how to do timing chains on a VE commodore and you call yourself a mechanic haha, I call you a glorified tyre fitter.
You only know how to fix old dinosaur cars because thats all you know. I work on anything and everything like Audi S6's to Jeep grand Cherokee's, Susuki Swift's, Mitsubishi Canter's, Kia Carnival's, HSV Maloo's, Golf GTI's anything and everything. I did a head gasket on a 2016 Colorado the other day it's a Fiat diesel engine same as in the Jeeps.

I get dirty every day 6 days a week and I've diagnosed more cars than most without dealer support. Can you diagnose a DPF issue on a Subaru diesel?
Oh yea when I was doing alignments I never used the setting page I used a biessbarth 1800 microline and set cars up on random measurements screen so no green or red. I used to get cars coming back with even wear every time I also install camber correction and castor correction products.

You would be like a first year at my work.
Bravo!! Do you want a gold star.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Deleted due to cross thread post :oops:

Merv53

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF series 2 SSV
Deleted due to cross thread post :oops:
The sideshow above has got right away from the subject of the original thread. I run 38 all round on my vf 2 ssv cause
it gives a little bit better handling than the recommended 36. I only check it every 2 or 3 weeks and after this time it is
usually down to about 36 so it never goes below the recommended pressure which is a win win in my book

Brown Dog

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 Nitrate Manual Redline
I am enjoying this thread. Anyway - dropped mine to 38 today. Will see if I like it. Meanwhile I can monitor it in the car as kPA :rolleyes:

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
I am enjoying this thread. Anyway - dropped mine to 38 today. Will see if I like it. Meanwhile I can monitor it in the car as kPA :rolleyes:
Yeah - looks like repressed s*xual feelings. I wonder if they at least live in the same state, so could get a room together.

As I posted before the carnival started, I run 38 PSI on my SSV and SV6. It feels right to me.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
@Merv53, not sure why you quoted my post as there is no double meaning.

I genuinely commented here re another thread, so deleted content and reposted in intended thread.

But I do agree the thread has gone wayward though it’s entertaining for some. Me, I’m not a fan of comments which can be boarderline insults.

Merv53

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF series 2 SSV
@Merv53, not sure why you quoted my post as there is no double meaning.

I genuinely commented here re another thread, so deleted content and reposted in intended thread.

But I do agree the thread has gone wayward though it’s entertaining for some. Me, I’m not a fan of comments which can be boarderline insults.
Skylarking, Didn't mean to quote your post, just hit the wrong reply button