Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ugliest car ive seen - VY or a VL dunno

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Ahem: how do I say this...

that's not a bad job at all, and shows some creativity...maybe it looked worse "in the metal", but in the pictures it looks quite a decent job. Certainly different.
the hack jobs I have problems with are ill-fitting SS or HSV body kits on older Commodores, or ones which aren't even the right model and have gaps everywhere...and primer...and silastic...and rivets...and yes, I did just see such a car this morning...a mottled white six cylinder VN with a horrible body kit off some obviously much later model Commodore, but my camera phone was in the Gearsack bag on the back of my bike and out of reach. Oh, it also had a total of three genuine "HSV badges on it...one on the boot, one on each guard. Those damn things cost over 80 or 90 bucks from Holden!

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
it reckon it looks allrite. shows a little initiative to do sumin different. i wouldnt do it if i had a VL but i still reckon it looks allrite.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
I don't really see the point in going to that sort of extremes just to be different, but oh well, still it looks good. Each to their own I guess.

fitzy2005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Berlina
it looks fairly good imo, and how would u like to see ur car posted on one of the biggest forum with **** thrown at it??

T

tigga17

conflicting shapes. doesn't look right. but give him/her points for having a go

B

BoostinJet

Unique, Looks half decent too. I wouldn't do it to my VL but i think he/her has done well.