Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ugliest mags you've seen

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Pretty much any Dolce wheels are crap. Examples...

dolcedc12chrome.jpg

NOt so bad on a mercedes - bit like the older hammer style rims. Would lot pretty ordinary on a commy.

perfect edition and example to this thread. That is an absolute abortion. Hell even the standard SS mags look better than that. You have a VN SS, why would you do that, no seriously why?

i suppose you mean addition? otherwise i'm totally confused!

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
keke....^^^ 30" wood?

Guru Spook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL

Where do I start?

Just realised they're the same as that VK. LOL

Want to ruin a old Commo? Just put a set of these hideous things on it.

apoc585

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Maloo
haha, this is hilarious... im all for no chrome, although i have seen the odd exception with simple 5 spoke chromes on holden utes and they looked alright... but in general... no way

30" woods would be heaps sick:p

XeKToReX

Put it on credit!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL, VR Exec, VS Stato, VT Clubby #555
im only a fan of chromies on big utes and stuff, my old man has a set of boyds on his 92 gmc, theyre only small, they look tough as guts

chev.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LisnM8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman 5Litre
by the looks of it, the general concensus is that chromies = fail. well im gonna go against the grain and say that the rite chromies on the rite car can look quite smick! i never used to be a fan of chrome rims but wen i bought my ss i was i changed man :D :thumbsup: but each to their own i guess...

PA060089.jpg

Wouldn be worried about your rimz your engine covers need attention lol. I reckon it looks good bro. Mate chromies are the **** i had/got vault sevilles on my statie and 20's(chromies) on my vz wagon, least were not like every other knob with later model ss rimz or hsv wheels on our cars......5 spoke rimzs are out people get with the times.....lol