Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[ULIEKTHIS] - iChris' LS1 Statesman

corey95

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS HBD S2
very nice mate, if you need your tint done cheap i know a guy just pm me, and i dont think im far off from you anyways look like creyk park to me?

vrScotty

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR Executive
Bob blackburn oval corey, armadale pools carpark as its at the end of my street ;) chris lives round corner from me

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
got the WK a cut and polish today. just a few little scuffs that couldn't be buffed out, but it's looking much better. even had the headlamps and the indicators/foglamps done too.

null_zpsde4fb8ac.jpg

the new and the old:

null_zpsb84ee5fa.jpg

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

stereo is somewhat a little way away, I've got to pull the bits I'll be carrying over from the VR out. but first I'm going to get it looking cosmetically as best as I can.

windows are getting tinted next monday (darkest I can legally go) and then I'll look at getting the scratches and dings fixed. maybe then also clean up the wheels as I'm going for a grandpa spec stock looking statesman.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
new tint today. I'm real happy with it and it's just as dark as the VR. makes the car look like a limo, after all I'm going for a clean and classy look with this car and trying to make it not look P plater spec.

null_zpsa6ef8f82.jpg