Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ultimate ricer? WARNING: Don't look at this first thing in the morning!

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
HAHAHAHAHA OMG. that is seriously a BEAST. stuff an HSV, this thing would absolutely slaughter any HSV!!!!!!!

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
if that thing could pull 10 mins along the quarter with them "improved aerodynamics" id be shocked. it would probably overheat from lack of air to the radiator from that silvery lookin thing on the bumper... wha? thats an intercooler? yeah i dont think i would be scared pullin up next to it on an electric gopher!

Matty081

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
it seems the owner has taken it upon him self to add all of those fins, wins and spikes to the exterior of the car to reduce the cars relative horse power to bring it back down to safe levels for the road…….which makes it a truly well engineered masterpiece of the road……….haha

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
Matty081 said:
it seems the owner has taken it upon him self to add all of those fins, wins and spikes to the exterior of the car to reduce the cars relative horse power to bring it back down to safe levels for the road…….which makes it a truly well engineered masterpiece of the road……….haha

yeah id have to agree. i wanna know where he got the spike from, im need of a hood ornament.

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
That is sooooooo kewl uleh