Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ultimate sandwich

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
i have just finished eating possibly the best sandwich i have made. The sandwich conatined: a piece of crumbed chicken, tomato paste, melted cheese, onion and salami. for those who would like to try this sandwich below is the recipe

step 1. Preheat oven to 180c (depends on type of oven)

step2. place crumbed chicken on a tray (make sure tray is sprayed with oil) and place in the oven and cook for 20minutes (may take longer)

step3. remove chicken from oven, spread the tomato paste on the chicken and place the piece of cheese( i used that plastic cheese stuff) on top and start cooking onion if desired.

step4. when cheese is melted remove chicken from oven and place on a piece of bread. Add the cooked onion on top of cheese then add pieces of salami on top of the onion then add another piece of bread to finish the sandwich.

step5. eat whilst drinking some coca cola :yeah:

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
mmm sounds good dude!
if we had the ingredients i could go one now, but home-made pizza is in the oven which will have to do for now :D

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
sounds niiiice, but coke and salami lol??? there ingredients for a mass case of the killer burps haha:p

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
04 VZ SS Impulse Blue Ute
u basically made chicken parmigiana with cooked onion n salami... with a side of coke

but kudos to you my friend it's the tastiest thing out there, thanks for the how to :)

mmm i love salami

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
hahaha just go to opporto hahaha i love that place... infact i might go there today to eat :)

ProMaX

Make way!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
yeah i went there for dinner today, big bondi meal and half a chicken it was freaking delicious.

I want to make this sandwich sometime soon when i have the day off... u reckon i could substitute grilled spanish onion instead?

i think it'l still work well... what type of cheese do u use? normal cheddar? i think might use blue coz i like the natural tang of it :)
MORE MODS TO COME !!! hhahahaha