Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ultra Low Kings on my VT

BlackVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Guys, I think I have a set of SSL springs for the rears if anyone is interested... :)

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
^^^^^ that looks good, pretty nice ride height

kid_720datto

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Hilux V6
that sits smick Claudy. had any troubles with scrapping or tyre scrub? what size tyres u got on there and whats it ride like? and do u have a camber kit? if so do u reckon it helps
sorry bout all the questions but i wanna know what im in for

thanks heaps

Claudy

French Com
Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual Gen3 VT SS + V6 VT manual turbo
Cheers man, nar no tire scrub at all even with full load, tires are 15/65/205 or 215... Only bit that bottom out a tiny bit is the right hand side sideskirt coz its been slightly damaged and it's a tad lower than the other side. Rides great I reckon but I do have shortened shocks in it so that probably makes a bit of a difference. When I first fitted everything tires were dead anyway so I drove around for few weeks and yer inside was getting worse pretty quick so I fitted superpro camber kit and got new tires and wheel alignment done and so far so good!! The tire shop that did wheel alignment and setup the camber kit said to check the bolts on camber kit every now and then but they haven't gotten lose as of yet

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
if you go that low you will need a camber kit or it will rape your tyres, look at it as a necessary investment lol.

Claudy

French Com
Reaction score
Members Ride
Manual Gen3 VT SS + V6 VT manual turbo
^^^^^^ yep, wat dm 55 wa said!!

vteezr

Defected
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim 3.8 S2
My vt had ultras all round on 18s honestly for how low it was, i didnt find the drive to bad. You'd want to do ultras all round though, otherwise the front will probably sit bad.

kid_720datto

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 Hilux V6
i was think ultras all round but the way it is now the front looks a little lower then the back, i dont no wat it is.
and yer, the kit om gettin has a superpro 4 point camber kit in it so im hoping that it helps.

thanks again for all the info. ill get pics up as soon as i get it on. might be a while now, i jumped through a wall at my house (didnt mean to) so now spare cash is gettin that fixed. ####ing alcohol!!

Mick1988

W.A. Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.sarichtechnology.com
Members Ride
Too many to list......
I have ultras all around. I don't have any dramas on speed humps (mine is a 6, pretty sure an 8 might have a few issues with the extractors and stuff). I actually want to go lower.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
^^^^^ same boat, i have an 8 on ultras and 20s and ive never had any trouble with speedhumps, just kerbs ripping my front bumper off :(
i want to go lower in the rear