Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Uluru

psycho_smurf

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Crewman V6
What's the point of anyone going there now? It'd be like going to a Jimmy Barnes concert and he just stands there and doesn't sing.

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed BOF??
Nup just sick of the fake outrage, you lot just need to go to the mall in your grey hoodie pulled down over your eyes and your elastic waist baggy arsed training pants and hang out smoking right outside the opening doors complaining how life is so hard :D

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Nup just sick of the fake outrage, you lot just need to go to the mall in your grey hoodie pulled down over your eyes and your elastic waist baggy arsed training pants and hang out smoking right outside the opening doors complaining how life is so hard :D

Oh the irony.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ

I think that applies to certain types of people, regardless of colour, race, religion, socio-economic strata, whereabouts... you name it.
I have met some wonderful indigenous people (ie, Aborigines in politically incorrect speech) in their environment. I have also seen the worst, Cairns being a good example, and there a few other places that I won't mention. What we class as anti-social behaviour, and white fellas trash being left everywhere by black fellas.

The cultural ban on climbing Ayers Rock/Uluru has a lot of questions in my head that I will not write about here.
Regarding the personal safety ban, this is nanny state reaction, but sometimes you have to protect people from themselves. A death a few years ago at Kings Canyon was a classic case of this. People do dumb things, and the rest of us have to put up with the consequences. The plaques at the base of Uluru are testament to that.