Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Um, is it possible?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Garth said:
1 extasy tablet is enough to kill some-one, and if you ask me, user's deserve what ever they get.

Couldnt have said it better :)

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Garth said:
1 extasy tablet is enough to kill some-one, and if you ask me, user's deserve what ever they get.
110% correct:thumbsup:

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
use at own risk....personally done 6 in one night.....there is a very tunneled view of drugs from those who have tried once and didnt like or those that have never done....but then again the same can be said about those on them....ive been clean for 6 months and im not fussed either way....its just the more you eat in the less amount of time the more fukt up you get... and i mean long term, not one night(although its relevant)... im not gonna rant on about em coz i know ill get flamed by all the straighty 180's and anti-drug people, but they do release high levels of ceretonin causing the euphoric feeling, but they are illegal(coz the govt cant make $$$ off em)....
all i have to say is if youre gonna do it, do it with trustworthy friends and someone who has done em before and dont expect anything specific coz different people react differently, either way BE CAREFUL!!!

vt1538

455rwhp LS3
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 11.284@125mph
Doesnt matter if you are for or against the use of recreational drugs. Some people can handle a lot & others have died from taking a single pill. When you are talking about taking something that has been cooked up in someones backyard with an unknown chemical content you are taking your life in your own hands. Lets also not forget the people that have been turned into vegetables due to their brain overheating causing coma.
This is why drugs are illegal not cause the gov cant make money off them.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
VStooDie4 said:
This may be a bit controversal(sp?), but how many ecstacey pills does it take to kill someone?

The other night one guy had 4 and a half. His eyes rolled into the back of his head whenever he spoke and he was actualy quite down to earth and cohearent.

Im pretty sure they were ecstacey tablets, they were red, but im not sure about the stamp.
the person you are talking about who had their eyes rolling in the back of their head.. you may have thought they were proper-fukt but in their own mind they were having the time of their lives!

people who die off 1 pill are usually not taking MDMA (ecstasy). a lethal dose of PMA is around 70mg - 100mg... far less then MDMA. an average MDMA dose is around 100mg. people buy PMA expecting it to be MDMA and when they dont get the desired effects (because of the longer reaction time of PMA) they have another one and eventualy they overheat and die.

being a previous 'recreational user' myself i can give you a first hand experience of what the scene is like. i used to go out every weekend and have my fun, like alot of my friends did. i met alot of new people, people i would never have met if i wasnt into the scene. i havent been into partying for nearly 2 years now. and i was only partying for a year. i never once had a bad experience and im glad i stopped while i was ahead. i still have my regrets. i can honestly say that i have suffered because of what i have done. i noticed that my typing is shot, i mix up words, i sometimes stutter when i speak. if i could wind back the clock i probably wouldnt have done it. but i can also honestly say that i wouldnt have the close friends that i have now. alot of people who i have formed life-long bonds with are with people i have met through going out. its a catch 22 situation...

im a strong beleiver of better education programs. the government has to realise that people are going to take drugs no matter how much they say not to. they need to introduce saftey awarness programs. some bigger dance music events in melbourne have tents set up where people can take pills and have them tested for their content. this is one way to prevent deaths. i think its better for someone to know what they are taking (even though it is illegal) then to just throw it down the hatch and sa 'yea she will be right'.

alot of people will disagree with me and just say 'yea, let the fuggin druggies get whats coming to them'. thats your opinion, good luck to you. but to see a life go down the drain because the government think that 'just say no' is going to work... its sad.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i know people who used to have 10 in a night and do that 2 or 3 nights in a row. depends on whats in them. i had half a one in sydney and it had heroin in it. i was unconcious within 15 minutes for an hour and a half. another night i had about 4 and snorted another one and a bag of speed, i was off guts for a couple of days (back when i was young and stupid doing the sydney scene). i know people who used to have pills and trips combined. the biggest problem is water intake, not enough and you dehydrate, too much and you drown your brain. i think we need to do what amsterdam does and if you do decide to have one then be able to take it to the police and they test it to tell you whats in it and how strong it is.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
i honestly find it highly unlikely that a pill would contain heroin. why would someone make a pill and try and cut it with something that is worth more then the cost of the pill? thats utter crap.

sounds like you had ketamine.

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
you mean 'special K'. no, i've had that before too and it definately wasn't that. what else makes you pass out within 15 minutes? i've been around people who have been heating heroin on alfoil and sniffing it and the feeling before i passed out was the same as being around heroin fumes. i thought maybe it was crystal meth but i've had that too. and yes i was an idiot in my younger days, i used to be a very angry young person who didn't care about much. that all changed when i became a dad and my daughters happiness and well being came before mine.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
good to see that a family can change someones ways :thumbsup:

i was listening to lawsy (yes, i know... he sucks but the work radio only picks up AM). some bloke called up asking about a doco on ice. he said his son was addicted to the stuff. i feel sorry for families of people who are addicted to hard drugs. the addicts dont realise what they are doing to their family. if only they could see it from the other side they would think twice about their problem

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i agree. i used to be that person, not as bad as some. i was always irritable trying to get some smoko when i ran out. irritable when i woke up cos i was straight. and then i was irritable cos i was coming down off my weekenders. and the whole time you're oblivious to your attitude and think everyone else is bothering you. i'd never go back. always thinking the worlds against you and never bothering to fix your problems in life, just getting sh#t faced and trying to forget them. whats worse is that its fun. its hard to understand unless you've lived the life. i hate people who get on their high horse about how its wrong and blah blah blah. unless you've been their you can't really comment. it's not just a habit, its a lifestyle.