Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Um, is it possible?

VStooDie4

Rubber should be punished
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
This may be a bit controversal(sp?), but how many ecstacey pills does it take to kill someone?

The other night one guy had 4 and a half. His eyes rolled into the back of his head whenever he spoke and he was actualy quite down to earth and cohearent.

Im pretty sure they were ecstacey tablets, they were red, but im not sure about the stamp.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
taking that much MDMA causes massive imbalances to serotonin production. your brain rewires itself to compensate and when you come down, you hit rock bottom. do it too many times and it can cause permanent brain damage.

i've had the odd big night out in my younger days *cough* but i always steered clear of heavy doses like that.

VStooDie4

Rubber should be punished
Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ 5l ST88TO & VT exec
After seeing that i did some research. I was quite scared that he would start tripping real bad and run onto the road or something.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
man it can just take half a one to kill you it really all depends on the person and mostly whatever **** they make them out of.
Me personally i've had them and i found most didn't do much but help me drink more alcohol and stay awake but then i have some really good ones.
well i think i've said too much but people should know that drugs kills it doesn't take much and unless you know the person you get them off well you really don't know what they're like, going to do or whats in them.
Most pills (**** ones) are speed based where proper ectasy has MDMA in it they're similar drugs both amthetamine based but produce different effect.
But you can die from drinking water but yes drugs increase your chance of dieing but i'm killing myself right now as i smoke a cig. Its all about choices and whether you want to f*ck your life up

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
And yes they eat big holes in your brain

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
eccys don't tend to make you trip. they are classed as a hallucinogen i believe but aren't really. of course there's an assumption about what is inside the pill there that isn't always correct.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
they'rer meant to induce euphoria basically as jules said create seratonin which is what you get after a good root.

jules

we like the bun
Reaction score
Members Ride
pimpin
lol that's a good way of putting it :)

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
1 extasy tablet is enough to kill some-one, and if you ask me, user's deserve what ever they get.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Garth said:
1 extasy tablet is enough to kill some-one, and if you ask me, user's deserve what ever they get.

I agree :)

Drugs are bad, mmkay, Didn't you get taught that at school :p