Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

umm 265km from $55 petrol in a v6 ?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Does anyone know who sells 95 octane? Pretty much everywhere i go sells 91 (aka regular) or 98 (aka premium).

Correct me if Im wrong but normal premium is 95 octane, the only places that have 98 is BP (Ultimate), Caltex (Vortex) and Mobile.

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
since posting this thread ive found my fuel guage is being dicky, it was on the red and the light came on while driving.
i parked it and went off to do something then upon starting the car again it went up too just under quarter of a tank.
also trans doesnt slip one bit.

AdamOne

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs wags
yeah im gettin around the same it sucks lol.. ive been told to look into gettin a new o2 sensor cos once they wear out your fuel economy apparently goes to ****... could be that?

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
ive got a delcowizard memcal coming soon so ill see how we go after thats plugged in.

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
stop whinging mate! i got $300 outta a tank of petrol on a vr v6 and that was after i put a greenfoam memcal in it.. if your sooooo worried about using that much fuel in one tank then put it on gas..

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
you have a $300 tank of petrol??? what , im not sure what u mean.
also im not worryed about burning through petrol as much as being worried that something might be not right.... get it?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
stop whinging mate! i got $300 outta a tank of petrol on a vr v6 and that was after i put a greenfoam memcal in it.. if your sooooo worried about using that much fuel in one tank then put it on gas..

$300 / 1.20 a litre = 250 Litre tank. Just curious where does the tank sit, or did you seal up your boot? :p

pillzor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
haha drilled a hole straight through the boot into the petrol tank and just fills up the boot.