Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

UN-rant the happy thread :)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
This thread is the opposite alternative to posting your rants about everyday life, seems to be a lot of those lately:rolleyes:

So post up something that made you happy or appreciative today :) Lets see how this goes and prove that we aren't all a bunch of miserable bastards.

If there are any whinge posts in here they will be deleted without warning.

I'll start the ball rolling.

I'm over the moon that dad gave us a brand new huge mofo air con because he over ordered for a job. I'm grateful that he and my brother spent half the day installing it in 40+ degree heat just so that we could be comfortable over this scorching hot weekend :thumbsup:

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
im happy to know....

That in under 3wks il have my VR 5spd! Woo....

....Just gotta sell the conversion and current car... hehe :p

Juztin

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS UTE Auto
I got a happy feeling today because I know I'll be getting my car back tomorrow with a sound system installed =] =] =]

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
im actually making some progress on the bmw, looking forward to getting it on the road.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I got my rip shift in today so i'm stoked about that. Plus we got the cool change early afternoon so happy days all round.

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
im happy to see a happy thread :p

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
my metaly disadvantaged little friend next door came over and mowed my lawn today, that made my day.

what also made my day was he took the lawnmower home, and wanted me to pay him to buy it back, sneaky little fella.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
my metaly disadvantaged little friend next door came over and mowed my lawn today, that made my way.

what also made my day was he took the lawnmower home, and wanted me to pay him to buy it back, sneaky little fella.

haha thats awesome garth, however he doesn't sound too mentally disadvantaged to me, he seems pretty clued up! :D

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
i always get a happy feeling when i....... when i sit on my beach and twurl my dreads have a smoke and realize that nothing matters like who gives a **** $ means nothing big houses mean nothing like how cares the best things in life are free. but on the other hand it makes me happyer when i get in side my ego-matic bmw and cruze round perving on all the bikini chikiz. wtf is he on <<<<<< thats what im thinking to

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
i always get a happy feeling when i....... when i sit on my beach and twurl my dreads have a smoke and realize that nothing matters like who gives a **** $ means nothing big houses mean nothing like how cares the best things in life are free. but on the other hand it makes me happyer when i get in side my ego-matic bmw and cruze round perving on all the bikini chikiz. wtf is he on <<<<<< thats what im thinking to

mines a manual, but i'll still perv on the bikini chicks!!