Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Unbelievable!!

GLD-086

Reaction score
What a f***ing douchebag. Idiots like that, don't deserve a licence.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
This total w4nker in a early white Vb-h v8 Commodore nearly gave me heart failure today...

I was sitting in a turning lane waiting for a few oncoming cars to pass so I could make a right turn... and the forementioned w4nker in the white commo comes flying around the corner a little further up the road looses it in a snakey fishtailing out of control ...while I'm stuck there thinking is he gonna gain controll or plow into me... the total tosser was snaking across 3 lanes...I was waiting for him to dart across infront of me... luckily he caught it after about the 5th snake... and then hammered it as he drove straight past... it sounded crap and looked like crap for a v8 aswell... as I swung around to try and make the plate... I could see the exhaust dragging on the ground....LMFAO !!!!

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
ARGHHHHH! i hate those people, i personally would rather they do a burnout infront of my house and leave my house in smoke rather then do it at a kids playground:eek: LIKE WTF! who does that? in a street atleast your going to hit the gutter 2 slow u down before you hit someone. but in a park there it nothing. jus go straight over. i personally have done stupid **** like speed and the accasional side ways job when noone is around but riskin other people's lives is rong. kill yaself not other people.... and kids at that!:bang:

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
well as for the yellow guy getting looked into wouldnt it be ironic if someone posts up whineing that he lost his car and license? would be interesting to see

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
lol I can imagine it;

"LOST MY LICENCE! :'(

I was out by a park recently and did a little skiddy, just a little puff of smoke and I got fined and lost my licence! Can you believe it? One tiny little burnout and I'm carless for 6 months at least :("

Response:
"You don't drive a yellow VL by any chance, do you?"

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
I came out of my house this afternoon to see a yellow VL parked up in the play park opposite. They were taking photos and it looked as if it had just been sprayed up so I thought OK, leave it go for the moment, but about 30 seconds later the driver jumped in the car and started doing donuts and skids STILL IN THE CHILDREN'S PLAY PARK!!

I've seen some pretty stupid driving before, but that just topped it all. There are a lot of young kids in this area and many of them do use that park. He also missed a bench by less than a foot while doing his donuts.

Anyway, just had to get that off my chest :ranting:

now it these type of tools that give Commodore drivers bad rep, and expecialy the VL side a bad rep of being hoons that want to drag everywhere and do burnouts, i hate tools like this, should give him a fine worth the value of his car and licence ban, then it would make them think what are they doing and will stop them.
and of all places do it in a play park car-park leave it to a legal off street place ya tools.
side note dam SA having no legal place to do it with the raceway being closed for more then half a year now

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
ARGHHHHH! i hate those people, i personally would rather they do a burnout infront of my house and leave my house in smoke rather then do it at a kids playground:eek: LIKE WTF! who does that? in a street atleast your going to hit the gutter 2 slow u down before you hit someone. but in a park there it nothing. jus go straight over. i personally have done stupid **** like speed and the accasional side ways job when noone is around but riskin other people's lives is rong. kill yaself not other people.... and kids at that!:bang:

Keep your eyes open! This was only in Burnside, so not too far from you.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
thanks for the heads up m8. hope he smashes his car, smash his babi and he wont even feel 1/millionth of the pain that a mother or father would feel if he hurt there babi (most parents count there kids as babi's no matter what age)
Note to self: dont take neice to any playgrounds in burnside!.....
btw what is the rego of the car? if you can give? so people know to keep an eye on him if his around?.....:)

ducatis

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE
thats heaps bad people just have no common sense....but i dont think itd be a good idea to give his number plates out in a public forum. maybe in a pm or somehthing?

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Yeah, best not to put the plates up. I'll PM you padrickz88.