Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Unbelievable!!

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
I came out of my house this afternoon to see a yellow VL parked up in the play park opposite. They were taking photos and it looked as if it had just been sprayed up so I thought OK, leave it go for the moment, but about 30 seconds later the driver jumped in the car and started doing donuts and skids STILL IN THE CHILDREN'S PLAY PARK!!

I've seen some pretty stupid driving before, but that just topped it all. There are a lot of young kids in this area and many of them do use that park. He also missed a bench by less than a foot while doing his donuts.

Anyway, just had to get that off my chest :ranting:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
what a wanker.
did you call the jacks? I would have...

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
He's been reported, so hopefully some action might be taken.

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Would have been nice if he hit that bench, especially if it was just sprayed

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
i agree... he's a bloody idiot doing that in a play park... let's hope they get some type of fine to wake them up to themselves...

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
had a gigle tonight, coming back from video store with sister and some guy was trying to go around a roundabout dukes of hazard style, spun it out, held up a little traffic as he calmed down, backed up and drove off, steelies spinning ( road is wet atm )

some VS( ? ) wagon, i think a dark green or blue, rims on front steelies on back.

shame really he nearly completed a lap sideways but not.

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Got a call from the police last week to say they would be visiting him as there were several other complaints about him made. Looks like he may get what he deserves in the end.

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Well done!

The guy I reported a few years back also got a little "visit and a chat" from Mr Plod...don't know how much good it would do a real wanker though, whether they'd take any notice I mean.

A guy who was doing endless burnouts near our house (we live right on a suburban crossroad intersection with give way signs on the side streets) used t stop in and visit a house a few doors down. All of us complained about his driving, and he jus ignored everything...eventually we were almost to the stage of making bets as to whose lounge room he was going to end up in...:bang:

Anyway, one of our more "creative" neighbors noted that he always parked his car in a sloping driveway, nose in, and he would always, without fail, let it roll back and start it on the way down the driveway as he coasted to the road, then screetch off up the road.
Our talented neighbor (and I still don't know exactly who it was, but I have suspicions...:yeah: :whistling ) went over at 3am and wedged four six inch, very thick nails behind all four tyres...he got about five meteres before being stranded the next morning with four flats...:w00t: :yeah: :yeah:

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
lol good effort. Some pricks need to be taught a lesson :p