Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Under seat sub woofer

Ivan J

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SportWagon
Before you say “use the search function”, I did and didn’t come up with anything.
I’m looking for a decent under seat sub to install in my VF wagon. Does anyone have a recommendation for a sub that’ll do the job? I don’t want distortion or overheating problems and am prepared to spend a bit more for a good sub. Hopefully it’s compatible with the factory head unit. I listen to classic rock and usually have the stereo cranked. Any advice would be great.
Thanks.

Gotcha83

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf Ss wagon
Hey mate, how did you go with the under seat sub? I’m looking at similar to my wagon with an 8inch. Does it fit under nicely? Also happy with the sound?

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
I saw a post not long ago, someone was going to put one in their ute. I too want to upgrade the bass in my sportwagon as it sound woeful for a Calais V.
I thought about getting the BOSE out of a wrecked sedan and see if I can some how retro fit the rear parcel shelf speaker into the boot area of the sportwagon.

There is a portable pioneer sub but i think this will only work with series 1 as they have the aux jack in the back, series 2 did away with that and the CD player