Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Uneven Mufflers

m05tw4nt3d

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV WAGON
Hi guys. I have some stock ss mufflers on my sv6 and the right side hangs on an angle to the cut out in the bumper, looks **** house. The right sits perfectly, what can I do? I currently have cable ties on it to make it look a bit better, but u need a more permanent did. Any suggestions? How much do you think an exhaust shop to charge, if they could fix it? Thanks guys

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
they don't sit perfectly even from factory mate.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Has one of the hangers been bent maybe?

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
check the hangers arnt bent and the rubbers arnt streatched if thats the case just get new rubbers they do weare out

MPRSSV

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ Exec (Police pack) & 05 CV8Z Monaro
I can even remember when I had my X-force mufflers installed the right one sits perfectly but the left one doesnt - The guy at the exhaust place spent twice as long trying to get it to sit straight than actually putting the whole thing on...

wez84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv/vr calais V6 turbo oneday N/A Track car
I can even remember when I had my X-force mufflers installed the right one sits perfectly but the left one doesnt - The guy at the exhaust place spent twice as long trying to get it to sit straight than actually putting the whole thing on...

Yep same as mine i even spent abit of time trying to get it and it still sits off a little

ssv 08 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss-v 2008 ute
Mine came with instructions to slowly bent the 2 hangers at rear of pipe if needed...worked a treat