Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Uniacidz Ride VX SS Monaro Themed

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Got one already, is waiting in the garage.
Its a CBF'd thing and trying to fiond the right paint thing.

Its gonna be done in one hit, Dash Fascia, gear surround and also rear vents painted.
Then install the fascia stereo kit
Also to change gear selector plate to the marble one i got a while back.
Also either painting the gear selector button and handbrake button at same time to Chrome finish or silver matt finish vinyl wrap.

So its in the works.

As for polishing my exhaust, lol its a exhaust.

I recommend buying a shifter button the genuine Chrome ones are actually metal.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Phone Camera - Its better than what it was. wouldnt mind a decent proper camera though. B
The actual camera i have is so so and as i said, was on the way to the beach anyway and random shots taken with phone camera.

Gear Selector - Yeh wouldnt mind a proper one.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nice car and thorough build thread.

One thing though, please buy a real camera!

mate if you'd seen his earlier photos I was just thinking to myself how much better these later photos have come out!

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
mate if you'd seen his earlier photos I was just thinking to myself how much better these later photos have come out!

They were shockers.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore

I went through all 54 pages of this thread & was shocked to see the quality of the photo's, they don't do the car/thread justice!

It doesn't take away from the car, or the work that has been put into it though.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I went through all 54 pages of this thread & was shocked to see the quality of the photo's, they don't do the car/thread justice!

It doesn't take away from the car, or the work that has been put into it though.

Whilst these are not really decent cameras used, its still IMHO better to include a picture with what is available to help descibe and show what has been done.
Hey, some people dont even do that, some dont even have build threads.

Whilst i appreciate the feedback, you have to remember, this is a car forum foremost and not a camera forum.
Not everyone will bother to have a fantastic camera.

As long as you get the jist of whats done, then woohoo success.

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
I recommend buying a shifter button the genuine Chrome ones are actually metal.

Chrome shifter buttons no longer made and no more in stock anywhere in Australia new. Only place is second hand from wreckers. I tried to get new ones from Holden but bought satin chrome instead which matched my interior better anyway and these were scarce also...

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
Chrome shifter buttons no longer made and no more in stock anywhere in Australia new. Only place is second hand from wreckers. I tried to get new ones from Holden but bought satin chrome instead which matched my interior better anyway and these were scarce also...

I bought one from a Holden dealer online - brand new original item - they are still around!