Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Unlimited Large Pizzas $4.95ea Eagle Boys

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
Which one on lygon st? Went to a Veneto place while I was in Melbourne last January (girlfriend is from that region). We ordered a prusciutto pizza and it was quite possibly one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
Cafe Cavallino is the one i go to...

if you think that was a great prosciutto pizza... you need to go to the other one i was talkng about.. DOC pizza, its across the road from brunetti and on the corner (not grilled, the other corner) and get the prosciutto pizza there... they only use top quality ingrediants

SwordFish

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vZ
Mike are you actually a doctor?

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
....However, we usually go to a place called ferrari pizza, and they're pretty good but expensive though.

Hence the name FERRARI Pizza.

Anyone ever tried an American pizza? We we in New York a few years back and at a game a Yankee Stadium I got a slice of pizza. One slice was nearly the size of my arm, cost nearly $9AUD and was the soggiest base. Dripping with fat and oil. Was disgusting yet so good at the same time.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
lol i love dominos deep pan margerita mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol got a local one that makes pretty decent ones

I refuse to eat Domino's. Fresh my arse... Whats one is your local?

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
Yay!!! Sketti...you'd be perfect for naming good pizza places! You big Italian you....lol

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
haha I know, finally something I'd be classified as an 'expert' :D
I think.. when it comes to pizza, you get what you pay for, its 50% about the ingredients, and 50% about the base... look at me using stats while im talkin about pizza hahah

If you want a great pizza, become best friends with someone who has a woodfire oven :D my uncle has one n lets just say i find every excuse for a little get together at his place :p

Ps. manda, the only reason im becoming a doctor is so i can tell you to take ruby's spoiler off, and then you'll HAVE to listen :p