Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Unwanted prizes - CD Albums - $5 a pop.

Brycestro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2
churnit took out courtney love and bassmansimon took out 28 days. Just an update fellas, i went down to the post office yesterday and the bums had run out of cd parcel boxes so i asked about em and said they should hopefully be in in a day or two. So i'm going to give em a call tomorrow and see if they're in yet. The money has now been recieved for both of these now so i'll have em out ASAP.

Centurion - i'm located in Mackay Queensland. I can post the Cat Empire out to you for $2.75 (so $7.75 total) anywhere within Australia. I just have to wait for the bums to get the cd parcel boxes back in which will hopefully be tomorrow. If your still interested shoot me a pm with your postal address details and i'll pass you on bank account details where the deposit can be made. Cheers, Bryce :)

bassmansimon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S 5 speed
Brycestro said:
So i'm going to give em a call tomorrow and see if they're in yet. The money has now been recieved for both of these now so i'll have em out ASAP

no sweat thanks for letting me know

Brycestro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2
bassmansimon and churnit - your cd's have been posted earlier today. You should recieve them shortly :)

bassmansimon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S 5 speed
hey brycestro - got it yesterday. havent listened to it yet but thanks :)

Brycestro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2
bassmansimon said:
hey brycestro - got it yesterday. havent listened to it yet but thanks :)

No worries mate, hope you enjoy it :)