Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Update: P Platers can drive a V8 if they are rich!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VZ57SSZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 VF Series II SSV
yeah i heard the same doesnt apply to exisiting P platers.

C

CommodoreV-P

I guess thats ok

but i heard from a mate that petrol will be going up to $1.20 per liter so i don't see the point

D

Dane

Current p-plate holders are still allowed to drive V8'S etc. I called the RTA up the other day stating I am a current green p-plate holder and my mother owns a VN V8 (Which is mine but under her name, I am soon getting my VX SS Commodore, YAY). I ask if I was still allow to drive the V8 after JULY 11 and they said sure it doesn't bother you current p-plater holders, only new p-plate holders that get their licence after July 11 or if you loose your licence you will be restricted (now that sucks as I have one point left and one whole year to go to get my black's)

preet.singh1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais Turbo
Hey guys, new to the forum and we just bought a hummer h2. I was wondering how i could get an exemption for it as i get my P-plates within a month. Also, if it helps, my dad owns a company and hummer h2 is registered as a company car. So let me know and it will be highly appreciated thanks guys.

And also, BAX said you can get your dad to sign a fake declaration form. What does he mean by that?

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Ignore my post, i just assumed no one is stupid enough to bump a thread that old and i thought it was current news.

Last edited:

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
in my opinion i would feel safer driving in our v8 adventra with it's airbags, TC, EBD, etc than driving in a laser or something similar. i would have a better survival chance in our V8 if i hit a tree than a laser etc, they really should compare safety ratings and power.

government reasoning would just say, go buy that same model with a v6 engine then

Hey guys, new to the forum and we just bought a hummer h2. I was wondering how i could get an exemption for it as i get my P-plates within a month. Also, if it helps, my dad owns a company and hummer h2 is registered as a company car. So let me know and it will be highly appreciated thanks guys.

And also, BAX said you can get your dad to sign a fake declaration form. What does he mean by that?

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE

p plater in a hummer? is there anything worse on the road?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
4 year old thread dig, havn't the regulations changed 6 times since 2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.