Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Updates on the green machine - for anyone interested.

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
At least that's a first step in the right direction, lets hope that would start a trend for you :)

TheVESV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 Ve Sv6.
it stuck out like the proverbial......... nicely put...haha

Great news, atleast you have it now.... lets hope its for awhile...

Enjoy..

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
update/vent time -

Done with Holden.

"Customer Care" (righto) have been ZERO help.
Their efforts to rectify the issues have been no more than the dealership team was already doing.
And have now insulted me with their "go away" offers - which, to be honest, are pathetic - not that I plan on taking them anyway.

So it's basically a fk you and deal with it scenario - at least until I bin the car.

In a nutshell, I'll keep trying to get it fixed with the dealership team (and I still have on problem with them) as the issues come to life again (they are - slowly but surely) and drive this thing for no longer than I have to - which will be the end of the manufacturer's warranty at most - because I will not invest a cent in it.

I genuinely hope that no one else has these kinds of issues with their cars and can enjoy them like they're meant to.

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
So when you refer to as an "go away" offer is that something like some sort of extra free of charge? Can't believe thats all they have to offer you.. I'ts not like you have been the biggest prick to them or anything you are genuinally wanting to have your car sorted out and have been (from what I have been reading) a VERY paitent man in the process. One would imagine with the ongoing issue's such as yourself you have been going through one would think a better offer would be placed on the table for yourself. It's a piss poor effort from Holden's customer service dept. I would think maybe it might be time to get ACA involved if there not giving you a fair go... or even the A triple C sounds like a il-rashonial desicision choice is yours i guess... At least the dealers are trying to rectify the problems for you..

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
just read the whole thread ...

I'm speechless

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Well I won't go into details of what the offer was - but suffice to say that it felt like a kick in the balls as far as I'm concerned. I've never once suggested to them that I want free stuff - just what I paid for. But as far as "go away" goes, I was informed how outside of the norm this "goodwill" was and how it is not part of their warranty protocol and just how generous it was - It wouldn't even cover the petrol they've used in test drives.

As far as ACA and such goes, I don't think I'm really interested in going that route - would just make a forgettable experience drag out even longer than it needs to. And the problem with going to the ACCC or fair trade or whatever, is that the car has never actually stopped working completely. It's never had to be towed - mainly because I've taken it in before it's degraded to that stage - I'm obviously not intentionally going to fk up the car by neglecting it - so when I've detected a fault, it's gone in to be fixed - and that has happened a lot.

So there will be one last communication with them on my part with a thanks-but-no-thanks and I think that will be the end of it.

TheVESV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 Ve Sv6.
Hey Mate, unf&#king believeable....

Look into Lawyering up...