Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Updates on the green machine - for anyone interested.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
There is nothing worse then ongoing warranty problems with a car, it's as frustrating as hell. Good luck with it all and lets all rejoice when the Gov't brings in lemon laws.

Thanks mate, really appreciate it. It's a bit of a shame those laws aren't here already - I'm begrudgingly admitting that mine comes into the lemon category!

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
Thanks mate, really appreciate it. It's a bit of a shame those laws aren't here already - I'm begrudgingly admitting that mine comes into the lemon category!

Take it to western suburbs. Get fuel from servo. Go pay for your fuel et voilà it's gone. Some low life will assist u in taking your ute and insurance pays for new one. Albeit it with naff round vents...

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Take it to western suburbs. Get fuel from servo. Go pay for your fuel et voilà it's gone. Some low life will assist u in taking your ute and insurance pays for new one. Albeit it with naff round vents...

Mate, I've worked in Blacktown, Chullora, Penrith, Mt Druitt, Bankstown, Auburn, Fairfield, Rockdale, Greenacre, Campsie, Belmore - all the hot-spots... and not a sausage! Maybe I'll try it without the dog!

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
Mate, I've worked in Blacktown, Chullora, Penrith, Mt Druitt, Bankstown, Auburn, Fairfield, Rockdale, Greenacre, Campsie, Belmore - all the hot-spots... and not a sausage! Maybe I'll try it without the dog!

Being a Melbourne bogan I know a few boys that would make it disappear but I don't think they so stupid to attempt taking your ute with a steroid munching staffy that weighs more than them.

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
Better not let on then, that he's a softie. Looks mean - just isn't though!

All that pent-up aggression and viciousness has him.. asleep and snoring at my feet!

Softie or not he still a mean looking alarm

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Here's. Tip. Don't get Mr minute to change the battery in your keys unless they have actually done it before. The bloke I went to had no idea and just shoved a screw driver in the back and tried to lever it open. Fker has snapped the casing. So I've now done it myself and I'm lucky in that I have 2 spares so have swapped the shells over (the button section is the same on the standard keys as it is on the flip keys. Just a word of warning. (I swapped the actual unit in the keys over to save resetting all the stereo functions).

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
Here's. Tip. Don't get Mr minute to change the battery in your keys unless they have actually done it before. The bloke I went to had no idea and just shoved a screw driver in the back and tried to lever it open. Fker has snapped the casing. So I've now done it myself and I'm lucky in that I have 2 spares so have swapped the shells over (the button section is the same on the standard keys as it is on the flip keys. Just a word of warning. (I swapped the actual unit in the keys over to save resetting all the stereo functions).

Mate you and your green machine dont have much luck. Mr Minute turned out to be Mr Few Hours. Thanks for tip.

Did they not offer any compo or offer to get it fixed?