Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Updates on the green machine - for anyone interested.

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Sounds like it's getting somewhere at least mate, waiting with interest to hear how it goes over the next few days.

It's a positive start.

Cheers mate.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Yeah, should be an interesting week. I'm (very) quietly optimistic. The shift feel is remarkably improved - though it is still early days. The difference is really quite astounding. Clutch feels the same, and even though they couldn't find any fault with the diff, it does feel significantly tighter after being pulled open and put back together.

here's hoping this one lasts.

YootDriver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS MY10
Hoping the rub of the green works for you this time bloke - you have been an extremely patient customer probably more that most would be, I agree about working with the dealer rather than against them but you can only take so much....

Cheers John

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Hoping the rub of the green works for you this time bloke - you have been an extremely patient customer probably more that most would be, I agree about working with the dealer rather than against them but you can only take so much....

Cheers John

Thanks mate - yeah the patience is certainly being tested - but again, a trouble-free day, so who knows. Might be a good sign.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
You will probably never hear it, but there's probably some shmuck at holden thats been building gearboxes high on smack, or a faulty assembly procedure or something, and you might have been the guy that has forced them to go through and find that bug in the system or snake in the grass. Good on you Bloke !!

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
haha - yeah who knows. Some pelican somewhere fked something up! I know that this is number 4 (counting the one she came with) and they were all varying degrees of shithouse. It's only been a couple of days but this one is as yet, unchanged. I just hope it holds up and I can start doing something with the ute!

oscarmanalpha

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS wagon 6 man
Good to hear things are on the improve, hope they stay that way.

I have a rattle\creak in the drivers door, asked 2 dealers to have a look both claimed to have fixed it, both had different methods.

I still have the same rattle\creak.

For the moment I will just mention it every time it goes in for a service, and after the warranty runs out if not fixed i'll be immune to the noises by then.

Cheers