Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

UPGRADE: 2010 MKII XR5T

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
hiuiuyttu.jpg
fdhyvrvi.jpg
iygivjvjjb.jpg
iyvvutvj.jpg

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
That's cool as fk, reminds me of Ari's old impala. I don't reckon that sticker/windscreen is original, as I don't think toughened glass was a thing when these were made, but still 30+ years old easily. Also, if he want decent money selling it, pull it out of the shed and clean it up. Nothing flash but a good clean inside and out. Otherwise he'll just clowns like me trying to hit him low to do the same and sell on for profit.

Genuinely if you/him wants a hand getting it cleaned up/advertised PM me.

Last edited:

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
That's cool as fk, reminds me of Ari's old impala. I don't reckon that sticker/windscreen is original, as I don't think toughened glass was a thing when these were made, but still 30+ years old easily. Also, if he want decent money selling it, pull it out of the shed and clean it up. Nothing flash but a good clean inside and out. Otherwise he'll just clowns like me trying to hit him low to do the same and sell on for profit.

Genuinely if you/him wants a hand getting it cleaned up/advertised PM me.
thank you for letting me know this. the reason he does not want me to have is because the hassle of getting the paint done is almost not worth it as it will be expensive in his eyes. i mean, i am a classic head. i will eventually get myself a classic. i will speak to him and may let you know if he is interested

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
If you buy it, service it, drop it on its guts and make it reliable and enjoy it. Don't worry about the paint. Would make a cool as cruiser.