Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

UPGRADE: 2010 MKII XR5T

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
Small update: i have made my last upgrade to the XR5 and that is an upgraded intercooler. now i can go to the stage 2 tune safely. which will be nice. but i did unfortunately make a small mark on the focus as i reversed into the blasted brick wall. might as well call it the curse since that wall has been trouble for all cars.

on the plus side, i will be taking my grandpa's 68 Impala. i do not know when i will take her, but i will save up and will take it and get that monster back on the road. maybe a 454 big block....... hehe

is it easy to manual swap those old cars?

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
A ‘68 Impala!!!

#Cries in tea.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
you like the 68 Impala?? everyone likes the 65 and the 67, the 67 in black especially. but you can never go wrong with any Impala built in the 60's. got some pictures up if you have seen them. every one likes a good barn find

Reactions: Lex

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
you like the 68 Impala?? everyone likes the 65 and the 67, the 67 in black especially. but you can never go wrong with any Impala built in the 60's. got some pictures up if you have seen them. every one likes a good barn find
Yes please! pics! Love pics of old cars! :)tia

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
oh no, i meant the pics i already posted a page or 2 ago, i did not know if he has seen them already as those pics are nice to look at. but when the time comes I'll get some of the interior and will hopefully one day get her running and make a thread on her

Reactions: Lex

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Easy enough, but just get it running with the auto. Its a big barge anyway haha, kinda like manual swapping a statesman.....