Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

UPGRADE: 2010 MKII XR5T

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Nice , mods?
Last 2 weeks being working away , 90 klm 1 way = easily 1.5 hours drive ,(country roads = sometimes questionable))
Their paying( reimbursement) overnight stays. (9.5 hour plus days)
What a hoot, ( extremely enjoyable) the ST is on the country roads on the way home!!!

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder Ute, MKII LV XR5 TURBO
the first 2 mods i will be doing is a res delete, got to get that 5 pot sound going. makes the driving experience a lot better.and secondly would be upgrading the brake pads and rotors. man!!! that is so good. i would be lucky to find a good curve on the road i can drive to and from work. but fortunately/unfortunately i only drive 20 ish minutes and then i arrive.
just got a letter from vic roads congratulating me on almost getting my full license. just can not stuff it up until then. once i have the full license i am going straight to the mountains

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Ha ha ha how things have changed 0. Only letter ive got from nsw rta is registration is late or as a young bloke =you have 1 point left = your a danger to the public = behave yourself. !!!
I might add l did and have never lost my license .= ( maybe a little lucky there = although I'd like to think/say mature and behaved at the right times
Up grading brakes is always a great overlooked mod.
Might add if they're like the 2013 st brakes = they're already quite decent = so should be really fantastic after upgrading.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha, i may be a bit lucky too. yes behaving right will get you further. at least from past experience. yes the brake calipers are a 2 pot which come stock like that and are similar in size to the HSV brake upgrade i placed on the ute which is insane. yes they brake pretty well. but unfortunately not good enough as me and a friend tested them and the rotors need to go. haha. better pads. and a good set of tyres and she will be a fun drive. add a short shift kit in the mix and i may cry.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
short story time: just picked up someone who loves Holden and has been bagging me about the Ford. he drives an SSV Redline and overall does not really like Ford. (personally like Holden better myself) he sat on the Recaros and was immediately taken back by it. and then i drove in some pretty intensive corners and had him hold on to the handles and got really nervous. haha, love surprising people with this car. it is fun being the underdog sometimes.
24 days left.

Zachariah

Reaction score
Members Ride
just went for a small drive to stretch her legs. it is kind of strange how my eyes are suddenly open in the sense the i have counted 3 XR5's that live just a few roads from me. a focus ST down the road essentially and a Fiesta ST up a little further. strange. but i am sensing possible fun times in the future maybe. hoping to get a Res Delete sometime at the end of the week.