Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Upgrade cluster in VS UTE!

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
Hello everyone me again..
i am buying a vs manual ute in a week and a half, now looking through the photo's i have seen that it has a level 1 cluster and i don't like not being able to see what engine rpm my car will be doing,i am not heaps car smart but will definitely know when to shift, but i just want another one, i am not too dust at all if it is a level 2 or 3 but if the level 2 is a straight swap then ill just get a level 2, if i have to patch into the loom then i will just make the extra little bit of effort and get a level 3 but i don't really care for the trip computer and that, so in simple term's.

do i need to do anything if i try to put a level 3 in my level 1 car, and if i want to put a level 3 in can i just buy the whole loom and plug and play the level 3 in, thank you guys, i will be posting a build thread on my ute and hope that i keep it going for all of you to enjoy :)

leavz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr Commodore
Hey dude i've got a vr ute, it had a lvl 1 dash in it and i put a level two in it from a vs sedan, you should be able to fit plug and play a level two dash in your vs ute takes about 10 mins to switch them over.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon

vylover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Manual Ute
Thank you guy's, it has a lvl 2 but the rev's do not show:( so i might need a coil pack and the ac does not work so yeh, might still get it idk pretty good bang for buck though, 4000 for a nice mint one with 211km on the clock, not too bad but those problems suck :( thank you guys though :)