Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Upgraded brakes question

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
One of they posts on Ron's thread also discussed CTS V brake part numbers, i think for both 4 pot and 6 pot...

But i'd check that your engineer is happy with the parts and where they are sourced before you spend the $$.

Woodsy104

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Commodore SSV Sedan
One of they posts on Ron's thread also discussed CTS V brake part numbers, i think for both 4 pot and 6 pot...

But i'd check that your engineer is happy with the parts and where they are sourced before you spend the $$.
Got a link to it?

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Got a link to it?
The Holden part numbers are listed by Ron on his summary post I linked in my earlier post.

May be I’m misremembering which thread the CTS V brake part numbers were part numbers are listed in this thread and this thread or you can search google for more threads on CTS V part numbers (there are plenty).

google “site: forums.just ommodores.com.au CTS V brake part number”

PS: just keep in mind that Ron‘s engineer required the 27mm bore brake master cylinder for his 4 pot Brembo upgrade but his SS already had this due to the police brake package option it came with. Your engineer may or may not require such (as each state has its own perverse interpretation of national rules)

Last edited:

Woodsy104

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Commodore SSV Sedan
Just about to do this booked in 2 weeks.

Went with the dba 4000 rotors front + rear the the CTS-V calipers (6pot front) + dba extreme pads and SS lines.

Think it was about 3K, hopefully install wont be too much
Quick question, What brake pads are you using for the front and rear (if you did the full upgrade package).
I bought the full 6 pot front + 4 pot rear CTS V brakes + DBA rotors and just need pads

Reactions: Lex