Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

URGENT HELP!!! Where does this hose connect to??

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Looks like the vacuum hose that goes to the fuel regulator. (The gold looking thing at the top left of the previous picture without the red circle.)

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
that's for the charcoal cannister, is it not?

edit:

joins with the shiny black line

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
is this it?
69mm%20Throttle%20Body-2T.jpg

EDIT, ah doesn't look like it is, never mind

VERTINA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina s1
I just checked the fuel reg, I couldn't find anywhere that a hose or anything would connect to its got two hoses connected at either end and the fuel rail. The hose in question is coming from the square electrical connector under the fuel reg, one hose goes to the bottom of the throttle body and the other is my broken one that goes nowhere. Hope that I for helps, do u take more pics of that area?

VERTINA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina s1
Yep I'm sure that it's ur first pic of the charcoal canister, with two rubber hoses coming off as described above.

VERTINA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina s1
I just found a hose very similar and in the same spot as ur last pic that comes from the left of the trans dippy and pulled it and came down like nothing connected would that be the one?? Will take a pic now for u??

VERTINA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina s1

The black shiny hose at the top of the picI found tucked up into the lines above and didn't seem connected so I plugged it into the opening and it fits, as pointing to in pic, just wanna check that's how it should look before I kick her over. OMFG. If this is it u r seriously my knight in shinning armour this has stumped me for months now and have had mechanics try and fix **** I already replaced to try and kill me thinking I'm a chick so I won't know **** lol!!!!

VERTINA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina s1
I THINK THATS THE BASTARD!!! WOOOOHOOOO will try kicking her over n go for quick drive now as its starts putting on me within 10 mins lol. Get back to u in a min thanks sooooo much man ur a frigging legend!!!