Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

URGENT, HELP!!!

Filochik

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
So I have a 2011 series 2 sv6. Yesterday my partner and his mate attempted to wire the amp up at the back. Rather than use the rear accessory wire, accidentally connected the remote line to the blue ABS wire, now everytime I turn on the car 3 faults come up: ABS FAULT, STABILITY CONTROL FAULT AND BRAKE FAULT along with beeping. After googling, now assuming its the ABS loom that needs to be replaced and hoping that's the fix but not sure. Can anyone offer any insight into any other causes and a possible fix? We connected up the code reader which is coming back as no codes which is weird.

Everytime I drive it the brake light, abs light and stability control light remain on the dash.

Stressed about driving it to work. Please help.

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
Someone needs a smack with a wet fish .
Disconnect any wiring they have attempted to wire up at the amp .
Find a good mechanic with a scan tool to clear the codes.....if warning lights continue have them check for any faulty components that may have been damaged ..... then lock car and keep keys away from untrained minds and mc penis fingers....

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
Car will be fine to drive just won't have abs traction control or stability control active... just have to drive old school by the seat of your pants ..

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
If the code reader is showing clear, you can probably clear the errors by unhooking the battery for 10 or so minutes.