Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

urgent holiday help

rpurser

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec Wagon
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me. Im on holidays in the Hunter Valley atm, just got back from dinner parked the car at the hotel and got out locked the car. All the lights go off and everything is as normal except the radio is still on and wont turn off??? I dont have the pin # with me so i cant disconnect the battery. what is wrong and is there any solution cos it will be flat in the morning i assume?

Any help appreciated

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
remove the fuse

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
that happened to my vt a few days ago, i just removed the fuse, put it back in and all is good, swithes off agian with the key

VZ-Rob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZS-Ute06
Hi guys,
.......parked the car at the hotel and got out locked the car. All the lights go off and everything is as normal except the radio is still on and wont turn off???.........
Any help appreciated
That's normal if you have taken the key out then manually turned the audio on.
woudn't be fun if you leave your keys in the car out somewhere listening to some tunes :whistling away from the car
and some lowdown scum prick comes along jumps in and drives off ;)

rpurser

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec Wagon
VZ-Rob, the radio was on then ignition was turned off and door opened and shut, car locked and the radio was still on, if you turned it off it'd remain illuminated instead.

Anyway, turned out that the fuse for my bluetooth kit had blown preventing it from turning the kit off and making the radio believe it was still connected, thus not turning off