Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

used rims

17Justin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE
hey guys just wondering if anyone knows were i can off load my stock ve omega rims off to in adelaide tryed you pull it but they only buy whole cars. If anyone can help that would be great

17Justin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE
yea they are steel rims 16s

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
You probably wont get much for them unless they have tread, Ive seen them sell for about $25 a rim. With good rubber though maybe $400 for a set.

Try Adelaide Gum Tree, thats free. Also the for sale section here.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
ebay them.... you'll get more than $25 each thats for sure.

if you have a buyer who wants them posted, go to a local tyre shop and ask for boxes (I managed to collect like 10 of them when I moved recently... great strong boxes).
there's plenty of companies that will ship the rims packed in boxes, but not as many who will ship loose wheels.

a terrific company to use (and to save a crapload of frieght charges!) is E-GO. Courier, Parcel Delivery & Shipping Services in Australia:Same Day Delivery.

they only deliver depo to depo, but have a stack of depos australia wide. used them on a few occasions with no dramas and are literally half the price because they dont have to stuff around delivering door to door.

Vt_vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
carless for now
most likely get 50 a rim with tyres a mate of mine got the 16 inch persuit rims with good tread for 60 bucks for 5