Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Used ZB RS 3.6 - Hiper strut suspension

Jack GS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 Buick Regal GS
Has anyone tried contacting [email protected] and requesting the build sheet for your specific VIN? They usually respond within 48 hours with a PDF build sheet that you can keep handy. It contains all of the RPO codes and a brief description of the code.

For example:
GNA - SUSPENSION, FRONT (this is the HiPer Strut RPO)​
GNQ - SUSPENSION, REAR 5-LINK​
This should also be helpful (taken from the attached 2018 Holden Commodore Product Information PDF):
1618519817677.png

Attachments

• 2018 Holden Commodore Product Information.pdf
    750.1 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:

StrayKiwi

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY18 ZB VXR
Interesting to read about the performance steering tune for VXR. Personally I think it is a bit light for my taste in VXR mode, but on the other hand it is not fatiguing when putting in long stints behind the wheel.

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
Has anyone tried contacting [email protected] and requesting the build sheet for your specific VIN? They usually respond within 48 hours with a PDF build sheet that you can keep handy. It contains all of the RPO codes and a brief description of the code.

For example:
GNA - SUSPENSION, FRONT (this is the HiPer Strut RPO)​
GNQ - SUSPENSION, REAR 5-LINK​
This should also be helpful (taken from the attached 2018 Holden Commodore Product Information PDF):
View attachment 221408
Emailed [email protected] today. Unfortunately they stopped supplying the build sheets late last year. They supplied me with another website that supplies this information for a fee, but each time l tried to access the site l got an"unable to connect, timed out" message.

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
Emailed [email protected] today. Unfortunately they stopped supplying the build sheets late last year. They supplied me with another website that supplies this information for a fee, but each time l tried to access the site l got an"unable to connect, timed out" message.
The Email for the Holden Build Sheets is; [email protected]
There is a fee payable now for them supplying the information.

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
The Email for the Holden Build Sheets is; [email protected]
There is a fee payable now for them supplying the information.
The above email came via The G.M. Heritage Centre. "We don't usually have any information in our systems for Holden products not sold in the U.S. I was able to find this Option Report on your Vin No.
There were a couple of suprises on
the Build Sheet,140amp Generator, Diff 2.92, Trans X15R. Full size factory alloy spare wheel.
When I got the car it had a space saver spare wheel. Rarespares in Christchurch had a new alloy that was off a Calais, so l had to pay $350 to buy it back.
Was it worth all of the run around? Probably,l've got all of the servicing records since it was new and this tidies up the paperwork.