Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Useless, but interesting fact...

mixin

Ol' fart, young heart!
Reaction score
When I was doing my trade certificate, a mongrel bloke doing accountancy at the same tech drove a VW beetle, and drove straight into a spot I waited for.

He gave me the finger, but I got him back....

Later that week he parked in the spot beside the disabled spot. 3 other fellas & myself who had all had run-ins with the wanker "bounced" the VW into the disabled spot, and I parked my tonner in the spot he "was" originally in...

When we came out for smoke, the brown bomber was there, and so was he, ticket in hand waving it angrily around.

He said: But I never parked ther.
She said: But you're car is in the disabled spot, it can't just get there by itself...

Him 0, us 1.

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I know for a fact that it takes 4 guys to push-start a mini-bus, having done THAT before. :p

Bleaaargh

Its because i scream alot
Reaction score
Members Ride
S2 VU Auto, Saweeet.
i had to push my excel up a hill because my mum thought it would be funny to see what happens when you dont add water/coolant for a few months, and on a hot day, it overheated, on a main road, on a turn left lane. had no option but to push it up by myself, i was quite annoyed.

and btw, excels are mad lil cars, they take a thrashing, and cost 30 bucks to fill up, shazaam.

gumbs

Spoon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jap Crap dreaming of an LS1
done a similar thing with a mini. me and 4 mates picked it up and sat it behind a tree then parked on either side of it. The back bumper *may* have fallen cause we tried to lift it by it bt no one needs to know that :D

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
lol about 5 of my mates lifted an excel over a ledge and pushed it into the water at the beach. And the council put a bloody sticker on it asking for it to be removed! LOL

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I just fell off the chair bahahahahahahahaha